This application will replace the default audio/airplane/brightness flyouts found in Windows shown when the volume or brightness changes or when airplane mode key is pressed with a new modern UI.
This project is based on ADeltaX/AudioFlyout. With additional implementation for airplane mode and brightness flyouts. This project also includes a flyout for lock keys (caps lock, scroll lock, num lock & insert key).
- Fluent UI (similar to the one in Windows 10X)
- Follows system Light/Dark theme
- Media session controls have additional features such as Shuffle, Repeat, Stop and Timeline Info
- AirplaneMode-flyout Module
- LockKeys-flyout Module
- Brightness-flyout Module
- Each Module can be disabled separately
- Can Choose either Windows Default Flyout, ModernFlyouts or None
- Flyout’s TopBar can be unpinned
- Flyout is Draggable and autosaves the position
- Flyout can be aligned to a default position (can be modified in the settings)
- Smooth Animations & Tranisitions
- This application works on Windows 10 1809 and above (v0.3.0 supports Windows 8+, however to simplify distribution and due to MSIX packaging limitations, v0.4.0+ won’t support windows versions less than 1809)
- Windows 10 1809+